After launching the Lenovo Tab 2 A-10 in India, the Chinese smartphone giant has launched 2G and 3G variants dubbed as the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 in the country. This tablet was officially unveiled during CES 2015 along with the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10.
Just to remind you, this tablet features a 7-inch IPS LCD display, front-facing speakers with Dolby Audio certification, 1.3GHz quad-core processor from MediaTek, 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB storage, microSD card slot, and a 3,450 mAh battery. It is also equipped with VGA front-facing camera and a basic 2-megapixel rear-facing camera. Unlike the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10, The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 tablet also supports voice calling and A-GPS. On the software side, these devices currently run Android 4.4 KitKat, but Lenovo has promised that they will be updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop (though no time frame has been specified).
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 specifications:
- 7-inch IPS infinity display, 1024×600 pixels (170 ppi), capacitive multitouch, and front-facing speaker with Dolby Audio
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system (upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382 processor and 1GB of RAM
- 8GB/16GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot (compatible up to 32GB)
- 2MP rear-facing camera and VGA front-facing camera
- 2G/3G, voice calling, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and microUSB 2.0 port
- 3,450 mAh battery, 8.9mm x 190.5×104.1mm; 269 grams
The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 will be available in Ebony Black colour by the end of this month, priced at Rs. 8,500 and Rs. 11,800 for 2G and 3G variants respectively.