Qatar’s two telecom firms, Vodafone Qatar and Ooredoo have reduced call charges to India. These reduced call rates to India will help those who are Qatar based and frequently make calls to their families in India. Vodafone Qatar yesterday announced a 10 dirham calling rate per minute to India as a fixed rate. Ooredoo, on Thursday, announced that its ‘Hala India Key’ subscribers will be able to call India for 10 dirhams per minute with a subscription fee of QR0.50 per week permanently. Earlier, Ooredoo charged a subscription fee of QR1 per week and the facility to call India was offered at high rates during promotions. However Vodafone has withdrawn subscription charges.
Qatar’s Vodafone and Ooredoo Networks reduce call charges to India
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
T A :
Year 2030: Vi WiFi calling available in new state.
Mahmood Junaid :
Taking fibre to everyone’s home is too capex intensive and operators will do it when they feel there is enough…
Indian you tubers don't know anything. They think Amoled means Samsung. Rest is upto you.
Source : Geekyranjit
Mediatek was smart to not go for Cortex X1 as it was not so stable. & Heated Samsung/Qualcomm Flagship. &…
- Airtel Hikes Prepaid Tariffs, Base Plan at Rs 99, Check Details Here 166
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 165
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi 148
- Vodafone Idea Increases Prepaid Tariffs, Similar as Airtel Plans 122
- Vodafone Idea Discontinues Double Data Offer from Prepaid Plans 45
- Vi WiFi Calling Now Available in a New State
- Airtel, Jio to Benefit a Lot Out of Tariff Hikes
- Moto G31 With 5000mAh Battery and 50MP Triple Camera Launched in India
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Will Be First to Use Cortex-X2 Core in a Smartphone
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi