After creating enough buzz, the Lenovo Z1 (powered by Zuk) has finally gone official in India. The device has been priced at Rs. 13,499 and will be up for sale via Amazon. The first flash sale for the device will start at 2PM on May 19 and the registration for the sale has already begun.
The key feature of the Lenovo Zuk Z1 is that it runs Android 5.1 Lollipop based Cyanogen OS 12.1. It will offer more customization options to the users. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD display, a Snapdragon 801 chipset clubbed with 3GB of RAM, and a 13-megapixel primary camera with Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, OIS, 1.12um pixels, and f/2.2 aperture. There is an 8-megapixel front camera onboard with OmniVision OV8865 sensor, 1.12um pixel size. The device is backed by a 4,100mAh battery with fast charging, and it also features a fingerprint sensor, which is embedded into the home button.
Lenovo Zuk Z1 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution
- 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM
- 64GB (eMMC 5.0) internal storage (non-expandable)
- Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Andriod 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, and 8MP front-facing camera
- Measures 155.7 x 77.3 x 8.9 mm; Weighs 175 grams
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, USB 3.0 Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging