Lava has launched yet another smartphone in its “V” series. The device is named as Lava V2s, and is now up for sale at Rs. 7,899 via Amazon India. The main talking point of the device is its 8-megapixel front-facing camera that is equipped with LED flash. Another noteworthy feature of the device is its support for 4G LTE connectivity for Indian bands.
The Lava V2s is a dual-SIM smartphone that features a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels and a pixel density of 294ppi. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM, and 8GB of expandable internal storage (up to 32GB). It is backed by a 2,500mAh battery, weighs 129 grams, and measures 141.6×70.8×8 mm. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and is upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Given the pricing, the device is all set to rival Intex’s Aqua Glam smartphone, which also sports an 8MP front camera, and is retailing at Rs. 7,690.
Lava V2s specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 8MP rear camera with dual-LED flash, and 8MP selfie camera with LED flash
- Measures 141.6×70.8×8 mm; Weighs 129 grams
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 2,500mAh battery