In a move to attract new users, Idea Cellular has now tied up with Lenevo to offer bundled combo pack to customers who are purchasing Lenevo Vibe K5 note smartphone which is exclusively available from Flipkart starting at Rs 11499.
Under the promotional offer, Idea prepaid customers will get 3 GB of high speed data, 300 voice minutes and 300 SMS for 30 days at only Rs 494 instead of Rs 824. While existing postpaid customers can migrate to the Rs 494 plan to enjoy same benefits per bill cycle. The offer is applicable for both prepaid and postpaid users for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Idea 494 Plan:
- 3 GB 3G/4G data
- 300 voice minutes
- 300 SMS
- Available for pre-paid & postpaid
- Only for Vibe K5 note users.
- Plan is available for 1 Year (Max 12 recharges for pre-paid /12 bill cycles for postpaid)
For more details regarding the plan visit the Idea offer page. Lenovo Vibe K5 note is which is available since last month is a successor of the Vibe K4 Note, which debuted earlier this year in India.
Lenovo K5 Note specifications:
- 5.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 1.8 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset clubbed with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, and 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPRS/ EDGE, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB,
- Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos
- 3500 mAh battery
It’s not the first time in this year when Idea Cellular has launched bundled packs combining 3G/4G data, voice minutes at relatively lower price as Idea is already offering discounted plans for popular devices like OnePlus 3, Mi Max & Samsung On smartphones.
If you already own Lenevo K5 note smartphone and you are an Idea cellular customer, you can recharge with the pack as the pack is valid till December 31st 2016, that means by recharging with this pack, an active Idea SIM in Lenovo K5 note smartphone will get the benefit till the promotional period.