In a bid to celebrate the up-coming Navratra and Diwali, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) the pan-India total telecom service operator has geared up to launch two new Festival offers for its subscribers on pan India basis.
The operator has come up unique and attractive schemes on Free 2G GSM Prepaid Mobile Connection with Unlimited Free calls to BSNL land line number, and also reduced the Minimum recharge conditions to maintain the Life Time Validity for CDMA Life prepaid customers from Rs 200 to just Rs 54 which will be working effect from 7th Oct’ 2010.
BSNL Home Unlimited Plan-:
BSNL will launch this attractive scheme called “BSNL Home Unlimited ” exclusively for the BSNL land line customers in all telecom circles across India as Navratra and Diwali offer. As per the offer every land line customer shall be issued one free 2G Prepaid SIM card at Rs 33 with Pay per Second plan and initial talk time of Rs. 15. With this offer Subscriber can make Unlimited Free Local calls from this new mobile number to his registered home land line (Only from Home LSA).
While all other local and STD Calls (except Home land line number) shall be charged as per ‘Pay-Per Second’ tariff. After the expiry of initial validity of 180 days, further validity can be extended by using any of the recharge coupons and continue to enjoy the Unlimited Free call facility forever
For Postapid customer :
If any subscriber take new Postpaid GSM connection than he/she can activate the above scheme at free of cost with any postpaid plan.
BSNL HOME Unlimited Plan (Prepaid) Tariff In Details-:
|MRP of Starter Pack (SIM+FRC).||Rs.33|
|Talk value with FRC||Rs.15|
|Validity in Days||180 Days|
|Call Charges from home LSA|
|Local Call to One BSNL Fixed Line number in his/her own name under Home Unlimited Plan||Unlimited FREE|
|All Local and STD Calls||Own Net- 1p/secOff-Net- 1.2p/sec|
|Call charges while Roaming||As per General “1p/sec”plan|
|Extension of validity of this tariff plan||Normal recharge|
|All other terms and conditions||As per General “1p/sec”plan|
|Home Unlimited Plan under 2G Postpaid mobile service|
|Activation charges||Free for Local/STD facility|
|Security Deposit||Any plan|
|Postpaid plan on which facility available||As per plan|
|FMC in Rs||As per plan|
|Local Call to One BSNL Fixed Line number in his/herown name||Unlimited FREE|
|Call Charges/Tariff||As per postpaid plan|
- The Home Unlimited plan will be provided as New mobile connections only.
- The above plans are to be offered through BSNL CSC only.
- The customer may be asked to produce last paid bill of the Landline number also to verify the genuineness of the customer.
- The MRP of FRC is inclusive of Service Tax @10.30%. Circles can suitably adjust the MRP in the price band up to Rs.3 (+/-) of above price considering the local market condition and technical feasibility.
- In case of Assam, J&K and North East LSAs validity of plan is subject to the guidelines/instructions issued by Govt. of India/Regulatory Authority from time to time.
- The Home Unlimited Plan to be offered as a promotional offer during the festival period for 90 days from with effect from 07. October 2010.
Inputs -Sushil Girdher