Following the recent revision of 2G/3G data STVs, BSNL has now revised its voice STVs across the country. The validity of many vouchers has been reduced along with freebies. The new tariff will be applicable starting today on pan India basis.
BSNL’s most popular STV135 (335 Local/STD min 30 days) has been revised to 300 Local/STD minutes for 28 days. To compliment for the reduction in benefit on STV135, BSNL has introduced new STV159 which offer 365 Local/STD minutes for 30 days. Similarly STV33( 80 Local/STD onnet mins 6 days) revised to 72 Local/STD onnet mins for 5 days.
Apart from above revisions, validity of the following STVs has been reduced.
1. STV44(Local any net 1.4P/2Sec 30 days) validity reduced to 24 days.
2. STV122(Local any net 1.4P/2Sec 90 days) validity reduced to 81 days.
3. STV344(Unlimited Local On-net free 27 days) validity reduced to 24 days.
5. STV699(Unlimited Local/STD onnet calls 30 days) validity reduced to 28 days.
6. STV164(Unlimited (Local + STD) on-net calls 6 days) validity reduced to 5 days .
Recently Idea had revised its 2G/3G data plans in Delhi circle. Most operators are now hiking tariff by blaming on increasing operating cost due to recent spectrum auctions and new service tax revision to 14%.
Please share you thoughts by comment on recent tariff revisions by BSNL.