Indian smartphone makers Xolo today launched its first 4G LTE enabled smart-phone Xolo LT900 for Rs 16800 (MRP Rs.17999).
Xolo LT900 is first low-cost smart-phone available in Indian market. The device It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and comes loaded with 1 GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. Xolo LT900 is equipped with 1.5 Ghz dual core processor (Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4) and features 4.3” IPS display with screen resolution of 1280×720 pixels and Gorilla glass protection.
Key Specifications – Xolo LT900 :
- Display- 4.3-inch IPS (1280×720 pixels) display based on One Glass Solution (OGS) along with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor and Chipset- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz and topped with 384 MHz Adreno 225 GPU
- Operating System- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera- 8-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and BSI sensor, 1-megapixel front camera
- Memory- 8GB of internal storage which can be scaled up to 32GB with microSD card slot, 1 GB RAM
- Connectivity- TDD-LTE support , Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3G, 4G LTE ( (Band 40 / 2300Mhz)
- Price Rs.16800 (best buy)