Xiaomi has taken the wraps off the Mi 4c, today at an event in China. The device will be available in two variants, 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage, and 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage.
The Xiaomi Mi 4c features a 5-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, and is powered by a Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with Xiaomi’s latest MIUI 7 OS on top. The phone sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, phase-detection auto focus, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, along with an 85-degree wide-angle 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes with dual-SIM, 4G LTE support, and features a USB Type-C port. Xiaomi will be selling a USB Type-C to micro USB adapter to go with the device. Other connectivity options include an Infrared sensor, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS. There is a 3,080 mAh non-removable battery, which comes with paired with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology. The Xiaomi Mi 4c will be available in Blue, White, Pink, and Yellow color options for a price of 1,299 Yuan ( US$ 204 / Rs. 13,370 approx.) for the 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage variant and 1,499 Yuan ( US$ 235 / Rs. 15,445 approx.) for the 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant.
As of now, Xiaomi has no revealed much regarding the device’s pricing and availability in regions outside China. The Mi 4c is set to go on sale in China starting from September 23.
Xiaomi Mi 4c specifications
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM/16Gs internal storage; 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Xiaomi’s latest MIUI 7 OS on top
- 13MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C port, and GPS
- 3,080 mAh battery