Reliance Communications has applied for additional GSM spectrum in Mumbai, UP (West) TamilNadu and two other circles the move comes within a month of its launch in GSM domain.The criteria of allocation of additional spectrum is based on subscriber base.If an operator cross more than 4.5 lakh subscribers it’s eligible to apply for additional spectrum going up from 4.4 MHz to 6.2 MHz.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Successor is On the Way, Confirms the Company
- OnePlus 6 Red Edition With 128GB Internal Storage Will Be Available for Purchase at Rs 39,999 Today
- OnePlus 6 Better than Asus Zenfone 5Z: 4 Reasons Why
- 5 Most Popular Postpaid Plans Under Rs 500 Which Will Not Burn a Hole in Your Pocket
- Here is How You Can Mark a WhatsApp Message as Read Without Opening the App