Reliance Communications has applied for additional GSM spectrum in Mumbai, UP (West) TamilNadu and two other circles the move comes within a month of its launch in GSM domain.The criteria of allocation of additional spectrum is based on subscriber base.If an operator cross more than 4.5 lakh subscribers it’s eligible to apply for additional spectrum going up from 4.4 MHz to 6.2 MHz.
- Tecno Camon i Air First Impressions: An Affordable VoLTE, ViLTE Supported Smartphone
- Huawei P20 Pro to Feature 40MP, 20MP and 8MP Triple Rear Cameras
- iVoomi i1 Review: High on Features, Low on Price
- Guidelines for Choosing the Right Broadband Service Provider for Your Needs
- First Real-Life Images of the Moto E5 Plus Leaked Online