Reliance Communications has applied for additional GSM spectrum in Mumbai, UP (West) TamilNadu and two other circles the move comes within a month of its launch in GSM domain.The criteria of allocation of additional spectrum is based on subscriber base.If an operator cross more than 4.5 lakh subscribers it’s eligible to apply for additional spectrum going up from 4.4 MHz to 6.2 MHz.
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Moto G40 Fusion and Realme Narzo 30 5G/Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G.
Virtual reality k bahar nikal aur data dikha..
It already launched overpriced by atleast 1k. With 12 nm Mediatek processor, 14k was good price point, but then they…
Tanay Singh Thakur :
The Moto G40 Fusion is a great choice at this price point.
Which one is better at this price range 14-16k?
- Airtel Cheapest Plan Now Comes With Multiple Upgrades 72
- Reliance Jio Much Ahead of Airtel, Vi to Offer 4G+ In India 47
- Reliance Jio Exceeds Expectations In Profits But Gets Limited By ARPU 38
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Should Avoid Tariff Hikes: Opinion 36
- Reliance Jio Creeping Into Top Spot of Active Wireless Subscribers 27