Reliance Communications has applied for additional GSM spectrum in Mumbai, UP (West) TamilNadu and two other circles the move comes within a month of its launch in GSM domain.The criteria of allocation of additional spectrum is based on subscriber base.If an operator cross more than 4.5 lakh subscribers it’s eligible to apply for additional spectrum going up from 4.4 MHz to 6.2 MHz.
- Airtel Subscribers Can Now Read Free Books on New Airtel Books App
- Google Pixel 3 Lite Full Specs Leak Ahead of Launch
- BSNL Launches Bharat Fiber High-Speed FTTH Broadband Services
- OnePlus Assured Upgrade Programme Introduced in India: Here’s How it Works
- BSNL Data Only Prepaid Plan of Rs 98 Offers 1.5GB Daily Data for 26 Days