Reliance Communications has applied for additional GSM spectrum in Mumbai, UP (West) TamilNadu and two other circles the move comes within a month of its launch in GSM domain.The criteria of allocation of additional spectrum is based on subscriber base.If an operator cross more than 4.5 lakh subscribers it’s eligible to apply for additional spectrum going up from 4.4 MHz to 6.2 MHz.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Android 9 Pie Hands-On
- This Could Be Our First Look at the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 With a Notch
- Reliance Jio and Samsung to Enhance Indoor 4G Connectivity
- Samsung Galaxy J8 OTA Update Brings Dual VoLTE and Auto Brightness Software Feature
- Airtel’s Decision to Not Bring a JioPhone Competitor is Hurting its Subscriber Addition