Reliance Communications has applied for additional GSM spectrum in Mumbai, UP (West) TamilNadu and two other circles the move comes within a month of its launch in GSM domain.The criteria of allocation of additional spectrum is based on subscriber base.If an operator cross more than 4.5 lakh subscribers it’s eligible to apply for additional spectrum going up from 4.4 MHz to 6.2 MHz.
- Top Telcos Offering Budget Oriented 4G Prepaid Data Plans as of May 2018
- Xiaomi Mi Router 4 Can Wirelessly Connect With Up to 128 Devices at a Time
- The Razer Blade (2018) is the Smallest 15.6-inch Laptop Released Till Date
- OnePlus Says No to Wireless Charging in Their Latest Flagship Because of These Reasons
- Moto G5 Android 8.1 Oreo Update is Around the Corner