Panasonic has launched its fully-rugged “designed for business” Android tablet, the Toughpad FZ-B2 with an unbelievably high price tag of Rs. 75,000. Designed with superior cutting edge technology, the tablet creates new avenues for customers to explore and offers higher value of satisfaction through enterprise standard features.
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-B2 Specifications
- 7-inch IPS LCD display, 1200 x 800 pixels, Multi-touch display, daylight-readable screen, Rain Mode Touch, Glove Touch
- IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certified, drop and shock-resistant (up to 5 feet)
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- Intel Celeron N2930 processor, 64-bit 1.83 GHz – 2.16 GHz quad-core CPU, Intel HD Graphics (313MHz – 854MHz), and 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage and microSD card for storage expansion
- 5MP primary camera, LED flash, 2-megapixel secondary camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, USB 3.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3,220 mAh battery, 8-hour claimed battery life, optional 14-hour battery
Expressing his views on the launch, Mr. Toru Hasegawa, Divisional Managing Director, Solutions Division, Panasonic India said, “With our commitment towards providing greater value to our consumers, we have been successful in setting new benchmarks in the Indian market. This 7-inch Android rugged Tablet, with its world-class tough performance, connectivity, long battery life and advanced technology, this device is the perfect work companion for all business professionals working in extreme and rugged conditions. The new device will add abundantly to our existing family of rugged Panasonic Tough devices.”
The device also comes with a unique quick-charging replaceable full-shift battery in addition to the standard 7-hour battery. This ensures that users need not worry about running out of power when they are out on the field as a replacement is always on standby.