Looks like Micromax is taking a direct competition with leading manufactures like Nokia in the Indian Market .
Today Opera mini announced its monthly mobile web report in which Micromax Q5 made its presence felt in the top 10 handsets list of Indian Opera Mini users.
Google, Facebook and YouTube continue to be the top 10 favorite domains visited by Indian users.
Nokia 2690 takes the all time lead with Google.com as most preferred mobile and site among Indian Opera mini users.
Opera Mini-Snapshot (India) In Details-:
- – Page-view growth since March 2010: 308.2 %
- – Unique-user growth since March 2010: 231.9 %
- – Data transfer growth since March 2010: 254.1 %
- – Page views per user: 442
- – Data transferred per user (MB): 7
- – Data transferred per page view (KB): 17
|Top 10 sites in India(Accessed thtough Opera mini) (Unique users)||Top handsets according to Opera Mini web Browser usage in India|
|facebook.com||Nokia 5130 XpressMusic|
|yahoo.com||Nokia 7210 Supernova|