Make Zac fitter and get a chance to meet the stars. One wouldn’t have imagined that “Walk When you Talk” will also be going this way but Idea guys have done it in the continuing buzz of their “Walk When You Talk” campaign, by setting an animated character ‘Zac’ with Facebook app.
All you got to do is make Zac fitter by assigning workouts set in the Facebook app earn score and if you are among top scorers you can get a chance of winning a date with film Stars Siddharth and Shriya Saran in India
To Participate: log on to http://www.walkwhenyoutalk.co.in
- Subscribers can enter the contest by logging on to Facebook & taking the following steps:
- Search for the ‘walk when you talk’ application
- Users need to install the application
- Enter your mobile number on the registration page
- Users, once subscribed to the application, will be allowed to play for the next 7 days. He/she can begin playing the “Walk When You Talk” Contest by calling on (+91) 9011100130. You can call Zac anytime from anywhere. Normal call charges of your respective service provider to apply. For callers outside Maharashtra & Goa Circle, prefix 0 for National call and +91 for International call.
- An IVR will play asking the user the activity Zac (the 3D character) should perform to help him stay fit. Five options will be given to the user:
- The user will be asked to press 1 for Zac to take a walk in the park
- Press 2 for night walk
- Press 3 to walk on the treadmill
- Press 4 to walk on the highway
- Press 5 to know more about Zac.
If the user presses any button from 1-4 while on the call, Zac would start taking a walk on his/her facebook profile based on the environment selected by he user. On pressing 5, the user is asked to logon to Facebook where he can help keep Zac fit & win a date with stars
• The user can keep a track of Zac’s progress on the application through the walk meter.
• The user will gain one point on each call he/she makes to keep Zac healthy.
• Minimum number is two calls per day for 7 days to get points for that day. The maximum number of calls is 4. User can call after 4 calls but points for them would not be counted for that day. The user can make extra points by making his/her friends download the application upto two levels (eg: if a recommends b & b recommends c, then a gets points for both b (0.5) & c (0.1) respectively)
A subscriber can subscribe to the application only once.