We recently brought you the story of BSNL revising two of its BB and LL plans in Maharashtra. Well they have now revised the tariffs of even more plans. Here’s a list of changes:
- BBG 275 has been revised to BBG325 and the fixed monthly charge has increased from Rs 275 to Rs 325.
- BB Home UL545 has been revised to BB Home UL645 with the FMC going to Rs 645 from Rs 545.
- BB Home Combo UL675 has now become BB Home Combo UL775 and the fixed monthly charge has increased to Rs 775 from Rs 675.
- BB Home Combo ULD800 has now become BB Home Combo ULD899 and the fixed monthly charge has increased to Rs 899 from Rs 899.
- BB Home Combo ULD900 has now become BB Home Combo ULD1000 and the fixed monthly charge has increased to Rs 1000 from Rs 900.
- BB Home Combo ULD9 has now become BB Home Combo ULD1099 and the fixed monthly charge has increased to Rs 1099 from Rs 999.
All the people who have already paid for these under annual/semi-annual/tria-annual schemes won’t be charged extra until the expiry of their respective plans.
- Basic 100 LL has now gone on to become Basic 140 LL with the fixed monthly charge going up from Rs 100 to Rs 140.
- The Yakin Nahin Ata Plan has got itself an increase from the existing Rs 99 to Rs 149.
- The Maharashtra and Goa Unlimited plan has its FMC increased to Rs 199 from Rs 149.
The revised call charges for Metered Call Units will be Re 1.20/unit.
All these plans will come into effect from 1 November 2014.