Xolo mobiles, which is the premium sister brand of Lava Mobiles. It has always been launching some really good devices at a pocket friendly price. Its partnership with Intel has helped it in getting international recognition. The latest device to come out of the stable is the Xolo Q900T which is launched at a price of Rs 11,999. The Xolo Q900T comes with turbo quad-core processor and a screen with a viewing angle of 178 degrees which is unheard of in its price segment.
Xolo Q900T Specifications & Price
- 4.7 inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels, 312 ppi
- MediaTek MT6589 chipset with a quad core 1.5 GHz CPU and PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage, microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 8MP rear camera with a LED flash and a 2MP front camera
- Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 1,800 mAh battery
- Available only in black colour
- Rs 11,999
The smartphone comes across as an attempt to gain back some sales from the Moto G which has now become the leader of the sub Rs 15,000 segment. It comes across as a good package but somewhere we'll still give the Moto G an edge over it even though it has a smaller screen. Moto G features a better build quality and runs on the latest software. The Q900T would have been a good device had Moto G not existed but sadly, it does.