Xolo has announced the Q1000s Plus which is an upgrade to last year’s Xolo Q1000S. Priced at Rs 13,999, the Xolo Q1000s Plus features a 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTel MT6589T processor, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat and features a 13MP primary camera with a BSI2 sensor along with a 5MP front-facing camera.
Xolo Q1000s Plus Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, OGS panel, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589T processor, PowerVR SGX544 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal memory, no microSD card slot
- 13MP primary camera, BSI 2 sensor, LED Flash, 1080o video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with a BSI sensor
- 3G (42.2 Mbps HSDPA and 11.5 Mbps HSUPA), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port
- 3000 mAh battery
According to its price, the device appears to have good specifications, though its processor seems to be underpowered to drive a 1080p display. It competes with Karbonn Titanium S19, Motorola Moto G and Xiaomi Mi 3 in that price range.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.