There are some users who are still BlackBerry fans and they have a reason to rejoice. Specifications and images of BlackBerry’s upcoming high-end luxury smartphone, BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 have been leaked online. The chassis, lock button, right-side keys, and Porsche Design logo of the device looks to be constructed out of forged and CNC-milled stainless steel. It will also feature a camera with sapphire glass and a back cover with Glass Weave technology. The device also comes with a unique BlackBerry PIN which makes its users a part of an exclusive Porsche Design BlackBerry PIN ID group which is instantly recognisable among Porsche Design users.
Leaked BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 Specifications
- 3.1-inch OLED display, 720 x 720 pixels, 24-bit color, capacitive multitouch
- BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 2 GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 8MP rear camera, autofocus, LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, magnetometer, compass and ambient light sensor
- Quad-Band 4G LTE (700/850/1700/1900 MHz)
- 2100mAh removable battery
According to a previously leaked roadmap from Blackberry, this device might be officially announced in September 2014.