There are some users who are still BlackBerry fans and they have a reason to rejoice. Specifications and images of BlackBerry’s upcoming high-end luxury smartphone, BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 have been leaked online. The chassis, lock button, right-side keys, and Porsche Design logo of the device looks to be constructed out of forged and CNC-milled stainless steel. It will also feature a camera with sapphire glass and a back cover with Glass Weave technology. The device also comes with a unique BlackBerry PIN which makes its users a part of an exclusive Porsche Design BlackBerry PIN ID group which is instantly recognisable among Porsche Design users.
Leaked BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 Specifications
- 3.1-inch OLED display, 720 x 720 pixels, 24-bit color, capacitive multitouch
- BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 2 GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 8MP rear camera, autofocus, LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, magnetometer, compass and ambient light sensor
- Quad-Band 4G LTE (700/850/1700/1900 MHz)
- 2100mAh removable battery
According to a previously leaked roadmap from Blackberry, this device might be officially announced in September 2014.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.