Lenovo has just launched the Vibe Z in India and the smartphone will go on sale later this month for Rs 35,999. It will be one of the few flagships to come with the dual SIM functionality. Let us take a look at its specifications:
- It has a 5.5 inch IPS display screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- A 2.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor teams up with Adreno 330 GPU to ensure that you can every application that you wish to.
- It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Vibe on top of it
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and dual-LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera
- 2GB of RAM for multitasking
- 16GB of internal storage capacity but the same can not be expanded
- It gets 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS for connectivity
- Giving it the juice is a 3000 mAh Li-polymer battery which the company claims will offer up to 33 hours talk time and up to 27 days of standby time.
Our take: The smartphone may have top of the line specs but non-expandable storage and a high price tag might put buyers off. Lenovo still does not command that high a position in the Indian market that it can ask for such a high price even for its flagship device.