Gionee is all set of launch another Android powered smartphone in India today. The chief features and specifications of this device has been loaded with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 quad core processor of 2.2 Giga Hertz coupled with an Adreno 330 GPU. The connectivity features included in this smartphone are NFC, micro USB, GPS, OTG, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and 3G. Elife E7 features a primary camera of 16 mega pixels with 1080p video recording, auto focus and LED flash. It has a secondary camera of 8 mega pixels with auto focus feature.
- Huawei Enjoy 8e Youth Boasting Entry-Level Hardware Goes Official
- Gaining Subscriber Market Share is the Key for BSNL Says CMD
- Deadline for Public/Stakeholders Comments on NDCP 2018 Extended to June 1 by DoT
- Xiaomi Advances Mi TV Lineup by Launching Mi TV 4C, 4X and Two Mi TV 4S Models
- Vivo Y83 Is the First Smartphone With MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset