Xolo has added one more device to its entry-level smartphone lineup, the Xolo Q520s. It features a 4-inch WVGA display, a quad-core MediaTek processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB storage, and a 1,820 mAh battery. It is equipped with a 5-megapixel primary camera and a VGA secondary camera.
Xolo Q520s specifications
- 4-inch IPS LCD display with OGS, 800 x 480 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- MediaTek MT6582M, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, Mali 400MP2 GPU @ 416MHz, and 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage with expandable memory (microSD cards up to 32GB)
- 5MP primary camera with autofocus and an LED flash; VGA secondary camera
- Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, FM Radio, A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 1,820mAh battery; 123 x 63.8 x 9.7 mm
The Xolo Q520s is a dual-SIM smartphone running Android 4.4 KitKat, and features a metallic finish back, as can been seen in the images. According to the official website, the device can last up to 11 hours of talk-time or 19 hours of talk-time on 2G after a single full charge. The Xolo Q520s is already available for purchase from eBay at a price of Rs. 5,699.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.