Xolo has garnered itself quite a reputation for bringing high quality devices on a budget and it has just launched another budget smartphone with features that are not so budget-like. The Xolo Q1010i has been launched for a price of Rs 13,499 and it comes with an Exmor R sensor which is one of its chief features. Let us have a look at the specifications of the device.
- 5 inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels (294 ppi) & Asahi Scratch-Resistant Glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor, 500 MHz Mali-400MP2 GPU, 1GB RAM
- 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture autofocus lens, 2.0MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS and USB OTG
- 2250 mAh battery, Black colour only
- Rs 13,499
The Xolo Q1010i, like most of the other smartphones from Xolo, comes with good build quality and a camera sensor from Sony that performs pretty well. It also comes with a newer quad-core processor from MediaTek (MT6582) that offers a better and faster dual-core GPU from Mali (Mali-400MP2). Although it doesn't come with, Xolo has confirmed that it can be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat. Would you buy the Motorola Moto G or the Xolo Q1010i? Do let us know your opinion about the same.