Xolo has unveiled yet another affordable smartphone, named as the Xolo A1010. It will be exclusively available through Homeshop18 for a price of Rs. 5,499, and is also listed on Xolo’s official website.
The Xolo A1010 is a Dual SIM smartphone, which runs Android 4.4 KitKat. It features a 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with a 480×854 pixels resolution and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and a 395MHz Mali 400 GPU.
The device sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a VGA front camera. It has 4GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. It measures 143.7x72x8.8 mm and supports connectivity features such as 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB with OTG, and A-GPS. It is backed by a 2,500 mAh battery and is available in Black and White colour variants.
The phone bears stark resemblance in terms of specs with Xolo Q520s, which was launched last month. Although there is a slight difference in the processor.
Xolo A1010 Specifications
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with a 480×854 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6572 processor paired with 512MB RAM
- 4GB of internal storage, further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA front camera
- Dual SIM, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Measures 43.7 x 72 x 8.8 mm