Of late, Nomu S10 Pro has been making headline as the most rugged smartphone with the IP69 rating. Nomu has been actively teasing the ruggedness of its S10 Pro, of course, it will because it’s the only smartphone in the market with IP69 certification.
In the latest development, Nomu has tested the ruggedness of the S10 Pro with a bottle of water of 1103 grams. The S10 Pro can survive all the basic drops in daily life and also the bumps of heavy of sharp objects, but will it survive the water bottle test by the company?
It does indeed. The S10 Pro weighs 221.5 grams, and the company has smashed a water bottle of 1103 grams onto the S10 Pro from an 80cm height. That said, the S10 Pro passed the test with ease even with such a substantial hit.
If you won’t believe us, here’s a link to the footage with the entire test. Buying link
All in all, the Nomu S10 Pro is well qualified for a MIL-STD-810G certified smartphone, and can easily survive superior drop-resistant and waterproof performance. If you often drop your smartphone, you should surely check out the Nomu S10 Pro.
Basic Specifications of Nomu S10 Pro
- IP69 Waterproof (Able to be underwater of 2m for 1 hour)
- OS: Pure Android 7.0 Nougat out of box
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-polymer battery (same as Nomu S10)
- Memory: 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- CPU: MT6737T quad-core 64bit 1.5GHz
- Camera: 8MP Sony rear camera+ 5MP front camera
- Display: 5-inch HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Fast Charge: Quick charge/ OTG / NXP SmartPA big power speaker
See more details of S10 Pro on NOMU official website.