Indian CDMA major Tata Indicom unveils its new wireless phone for both prepaid and postpaid subscribers named as Tata Indicom 10, company is targeting this phone for small and semi Urban towns a superior phone with advanced features like Internet, caller ID, speaker phone, address book etc.
Tata Indicom 10 is available in both Prepaid and Postpaid versions, so that you can choose what suits your requirements best with Tata Indicom 10, you control your monthly home phone budget.
Here are a few more exciting benefits of Tata Indicom 10:
1. Internet access anywhere you want no need to be restricted by wires and slow Internet speeds
2. A ‘no-problem’ phone be freed from the repeated complaints in a Wireline phone due to faulty cables, rains or any other problems.
3. Portability within your Circle no need to have separate phones for your home and business; no need to change your phone if you shift residence.
4. Feature rich and hi-tech phone internet, SMS, Speakerphone, Caller ID, Phone book, ring tones and sleek & trendy looks. A backlit instrument will enable easy visibility through out the day and night.
5. An effective rental of just Rs. 150 per month i.e. Rs. 350 rental with Rs. 200 of Free usage value.
6. No waiting period for a Tata Indicom 10 connection.
7. Low call charges – call anywhere in your Circle at just 75p per minute. Call anywhere across the country at just Rs. 1.00/min and surf unlimited at Night (10pm - 6 am) for free.
8. A wide variety of super saver Add-on packs that will help you save on your phone bill.
9. Receiving call advantage calls to Tata Indicom10 from any Phone within the state are Local calls.
10. No additional deposit for STD. Free CLIP, Free Call wait, Free Call forward and Free Voice mail.