Lenovo’s latest Dual SIM smartphone in the S Series, the S90 is now available for purchase in India via Lenovo’s official stores. Lenovo has announced the phone as Sisley S90, in China, November 2014. The smartphone sports a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processors with Adreno 306 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI on top of it, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. The phone bears an almost identical outlook of iPhone 6.
The Indian variant of the Sisley S90 comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of non-expandable internal storage. As stated on the Lenovo website, the device supports 4G LTE FDD Bands 1, 3, 7, 20 and not the LTE TDD band 40 that is currently available in India.
The Lenovo Sisley S90 is launched for Rs 19,990 in India and is available in Graphite Grey color. The phone can be ordered from the official Lenovo Store, the shipping will commence from February 10th.
Lenovo Sisley S90 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB non-expandable internal storage
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 8MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 6.9mm thick and weighs 129 grams
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery