Lenovo’s budget 4G handsets are becoming quite popular in India. The Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000 have been quite popular in India and the latest one to be launched is the K3 Note. The Lenovo K3 Note has just been launched in the country at a price of Rs 9,999 and it will be available exclusively on Flipkart.
The registrations for the device have just commenced 2pm today and the first flash sale will take place on 8th July. It will be available in black, white and yellow colours. It has support for the Indian 4G LTE bands and comes with Dolby ATMOS for a rich audio experience. Post the K3 Note hitting the online retail shelves, the A6000 Plus and A7000 will be made available in offline stores. All other futureet u K-series smartphones will be sold in India via the online-only sales model.
Let us take a look at its specifications
Lenovo K3 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401ppi
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with Vibe 2.5 UI
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M processor, Mali-T760MP 2 GPU, and 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and dual micro SIM connectivity
- 3,000 mAh battery
The smartphone will be aiming to become a leader in the sub Rs 10,000 segment. Let us see how it performs when the sales kick off on 8th July.