Lenovo has a good reason to celebrate today. Three of the smartphones released by the company this year - the Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000 - have already crossed the 1 million units-benchmark, in terms of the number of devices that have been sold. This feat was accomplished in only a span of six months. The Lenovo A6000 released in January this year, with the A6000 Plus and A7000... Read More
The Indian smartphone market is the third largest globally. It is growing at quite a brisk pace and a major part of this growth is coming in from the sub-Rs 10,000 smartphone segment in the country. The segment attracts the highest number of launches and almost every major OEM has at least 3-4 offerings in this segment. So it is no surprise that when consumers start looking out for options in... Read More
The sub-Rs. 10,000 smartphone segment in the country seems to be the one every OEM wants to grab a share of. The same has resulted in quite a few value-for-money devices getting launched in the country. The latest device to get launched in this segment is the Lenovo A7000. The smartphone has been launched with a price tag of Rs 8,999 and it locks horns directly with the YU YUREKA.... Read More
Lenovo has sent out media invites in India for a launch event on April 7. The image used for the invite shows Dolby Atmos logo, which points to the Lenovo A7000, the only smartphone to support this audio standard. The Lenovo A7000 was unveiled during MWC 2015, and is the beefed-up variant of the already hot-selling Lenovo A6000. It features a 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display, 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Deepak Das :
What about mobile network speed hardly I'm getting ready 4g lte
One evil is better than 3 evils fooling around. Got it!!!!
Girish Gowda | BengaLuru :
Vodafone UK is actively toying with Indians.
Girish Gowda | BengaLuru :
Neither is ok.
Play store - Airtel HD Voice app
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 149
- Jio, Airtel, and Vi Couldn’t Deliver True 4G, It’s Not Their Fault Though 45
- 5G in India Will Require More Towers, Denser Infrastructure 25
- Big News for Vodafone Idea, Promoters Might Invest $400 Million 23
- Vodafone Idea Might Raise Rs 7540 Crore Within Three Months 17
- Vi, Airtel Prepaid Plans With Disney+ Hotstar Mobile Subscription
- Vodafone Idea 4G Data Vouchers for Work From Home in October
- iPhone 12 Is Okay or Should You Go for iPhone 13?
- Airtel HD Voice Helping 4G Users Who Do Not Have VoLTE Devices
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities