Lenovo has sent out media invites in India for a launch event on April 7. The image used for the invite shows Dolby Atmos logo, which points to the Lenovo A7000, the only smartphone to support this audio standard.
The Lenovo A7000 was unveiled during MWC 2015, and is the beefed-up variant of the already hot-selling Lenovo A6000. It features a 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display, 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek processor with 64-bit CPU cores, 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot, Android 5.0 Lollipop, and a 2,900 mAh battery. On the imaging front, it features an 8-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera. It is a dual-SIM smartphone, complete with 4G LTE connectivity.
Lenovo A7000 Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 × 720 pixels, 267 ppi
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with Lenovo VIBE UI
- 64-bit MediaTek MT6752M processor, 1.5 GHz octa-core CPU, Mali-T760 GPU and 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 64GB)
- 8MP primary camera, autofocus, LED Flash, 1080p video recording, 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM (Micro SIM), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- microUSB v2.0 port and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,900 mAh battery; 152.6 x 76.2 x 7.9 mm; 140 grams; Dolby ATMOS
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.