iBall Andi 5Q Cobalt Solus. Okay, that’s quite a mouthful of a name! Well, the Andi 5Q Cobalt Solus has been listed on the official website, and according to Mahesh Telecom, the device will be launched at Rs. 10,990. It appears to be a successor to the Andi5S Cobalt3, which was launched last year.
iBall Andi 5Q Cobalt Solus
- 5-inch IPS LCD display with OGS (One Glass Solution), 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.4GHz octa-core processor with ARM Cortex-A7 CPU and 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage along with a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 13MP primary camera, autofocus, LED Flash, 1080p video recording, and 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 2,250 mAh battery
The iBall Andi 5Q Cobalt Solus features a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display, an octa-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, dual-SIM card slot, and a 2,250 mAh battery. It even has a microSD card slot for further storage expansion, and runs Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. In the imaging department, the phone is equipped with a 13-megapixel primary camera, and a 5-megapixel secondary camera.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.