iBall, the OEM known for its budget devices is busy launching a slew of low cost smartphones these days. The latest smartphone to be launched by the brand is the iBall Andi 4P Class X (that’s quite the name!) for Rs 3,999. The budget smartphone is meant for first time smartphone users and gets 1GB of RAM.
There isn’t much to talk about the device in terms of the specifications on offer. It has a 4-inch FWVGA display, runs Android 4.4 KitKat and is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor. It gets all the regular connectivity features and a 1,400mAh battery is responsible for juicing it up. Let us quickly go through the specifications of the device:
iBall Andi 4P Class X specifications
- 4-inch IPS display, 854 x 480 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek processor, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable by microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1.3-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 1400mAh battery
The smartphone will see a phased roll out in the country in the next few weeks. iBall has been flooding the market off late with budget devices and this one just joins the long list of budget smartphones.