With budget phablets being the new fashion, it is imperative to talk about top budget phablets in India. They bring you the big screen experience at a price that it is not so heavy on the pocket. Here goes our list of phablets which you can buy for less the Rs 20,000-
1) Sony Xperia C- With 5-inch qHD display, 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor, 1GB RAM , Android4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, 8 MP rear camera with Exmor R sensor & 0.3 mp front camera and 4GB inbuilt storage that can be expanded up to 32GB with microSD card, the devices has all what it takes to be a magnificent phablet. You can buy it online for Rs 18,000.
2) Micromax Canvas Turbo- One of the flagship phablets from Micromax, the device has 5 inch multi-touch capacitive touch screen. The internal machinery is made of 1.5 GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor and MT6589T chipset. With its imposing 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera, this should be one of the top choices if you are looking for an Android based affordable phablet. The phablet can be bought for Rs 18,750.
3) Karbonn titanium S7- The device is available for pre-order for Rs 14,999. The 5 inch full HD screen, 1.5 GHZ quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory with slot for further expansion up to 32 GB and 13 megapixel rear camera along with 2 megapixel front camera, the device makes a good value for money.
4) Nokia Lumia 625- Launched in August, the device is now available for about Rs 18,000 on various online selling portals. It offers moderate features as compared to its price. As compared to rest mentioned in this article, the specifications are on lighter side. A 4.7 inch WVGA display, 1.2 GHz dual core processor, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB of internal memory storage capacity along with a slot of microSD card for memory expansion and 5 megapixel rear camera are the key specifications.
5) Lenovo P780- Lenovo is a new name in the mobile world yet it has produced some good devices. P780 can be availed for Rs 18,199. The key features are 5.0 inch IPS LCD display, MTK 6589 chipset, 1.2 GHz Quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, PowerVR SGX544 GPU and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The smartphone has the 4,000 mAh battery as its strongest point and in the times when we need to charge our phones a couple of times a day, you’ll appreciate the power this battery brings to the table.
Our take: It is the smartphones in this segment that most of us actually buy if we are looking for something around Rs 15,000. The Lumia 625 brings Windows Phone 8 goodness to the table while the others bring the Android flavor. Which side are you on?