Aircel one of India’s leading telecom player has introduced India’s first ever International FnF facility with AIRCEL’S FNF Now, your near and dear ones are just a call away and that too with low tariff for Malaysia.
Make calls to One Maxis, Malaysia Mobile number @ just Rs.2/- the price never before.
To Register / Modify the Maxis Mobile FnF number one has to
Just type REG <N1> and send it to 57620. Aircel will update you on the status of the same within 48 HRS.To deactivate the Maxis Mobile FnF number :
Just type UNREG <N1> and send it to 57620. again your request will be processed within48 hrs
Terms & Conditions associated with the same
• The Offer is applicable for both Prepaid & Postpaid Subscribers.
• Subscriber can nominate only One Maxis Mobile number as an FnF number.
• ONLY Calls from the originating AIRCEL number to Nominated number will be @ Rs.2/- per min and NOT vice-versa.
• This rate of Rs.2/- to the Maxis FnF number will NOT be applicable when the subscriber is on Roaming.
• The applicable Maxis Mobile FnF series is given below
Destination Country Code Maxis Mobile Prefix
MALAYSIA-MAXIS MOBILE 60 6012, 60142, 60147, 6017
• Once a subscriber nominates a number, s/he cannot change it within 30 days.
• Subscriber’s Maxis FnF Add-On service is NOT restricted to a period of 30 days, but, only changing the same is restricted to 30 days. (i.e. the customer does NOT have to renew the service). However, subscriber can deactivate the same within 30 days, but, cannot subscribe to a new number within the same.
• For example, if, a subscriber abc activates xyz as the Maxis Mobile FnF number on March 10, 2009. S/He can deactivate the same before March 30, 2009. However, the same cannot be modified to a different Maxis Mobile number before March 30, 2009.
• There is NO monthly rental for this service