XOLO launched LT2000, featuring 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (64 bit) processor. LT2000 come with LPDDR3 1 GB RAM which is twice as powerful as old LPDDR2 RAM, enabling faster app launches, faster multitasking and at the same time low power consumption.
LT2000 is packed with 2920 mAh battery.The device comes loaded with 8 GB of internal storage, expandable upto 32 GB and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS, upgradable to the latest Android 5.0. With 8 MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor & 2 MP Front Camera, XOLO LT2000 delivers superior quality images, even at low-light conditions.
Key specifications of LT2000 4G
- 4G TDD & FDD LTE connectivity
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (64 bit) processor
- 8 MP AF rear camera with BSI 2 sensor
- 2 MP Front Camera
- 5.5” HD Display with Scratch resistant Dragontrail Glass
- 1 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB Internal Memory
- Android v4.4 KitKat, upgradable to Android 5.0
- 2920 mAh Battery
- Dual SIM (4G+2G)
XOLO LT2000 is available only for Rs. 9,999 on leading ecommerce portals
Passionately following the Indian #Telecom Industry for over a decade from Business, Consumer and a Technical perspective. My primary focus area is Consumer & Digital Experience.