OnePlus has pushed OxygenOS 3.2.1 update for its latest smartphone, the OnePlus 3. The company paused the OxygenOS 3.2.0 for undisclosed reasons. Also, this new changelog is identical to the one in the previous update, which also includes the new sRGB mode in the settings under Developer option to undertone the colors. This new update will be rolled out globally in a phase-wise manner. The OnePlus 3 users can expect it to reach their device in 48 hours.
There are new features such as enhanced RAM management, improved GPS performance, camera quality and much more. The changelog for the update mentions SIM recognition issue fixation as well. For the ones who have already installed the Oxygen 3.2.0, they will be getting the 3.2.1 update soon. However, the ones who have not received the Oxygen 3.2.0 update, they might directly get the OxygenOS 3.2.1 update.
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.1 update changelog
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps