Nokia is all set to launch two new Lumia series smartphones in India in the beginning of 2014. News is that the company is going to launch its Nokia Lumia 525 device in the first week of January which will be followed by the release of Lumia 1320 in mid of January. Enlisted below are the key specifications of the two handsets:
Nokia Lumia 525:
- It comes with an IPS display of 4 inches that offer 800 x 480 pixels resolution.
- It has been powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual core processor of 1 GHz and Adreno 305 GPU.
- Nokia Lumia 525 will function on Windows Phone 8 platform.
- It features a 1 GB RAM, internal memory of 8 GB and expandable memory of up to 64 GB.
- It comes with a rear camera of 5 mega pixels with 720p HD video recording and auto focus features.
- The connectivity features included in this smartphone are Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, 3G and GPS/ A-GPS.
- Nokia Lumia 525 will work on a battery of 1430 mAh.
Nokia Lumia 1320:
- It comes with a HD IPS LCD Super sensitive touch display of 6 inches that offer 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and has Gorilla Glass 3 protective screen.
- It has been powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual core processor of 1.7 GHz.
- Nokia Lumia 1320 will function on Windows Phone 8 platform.
- It features a 1 GB RAM, internal memory of 8 GB and expandable memory up to 64 GB.
- It comes with a rear camera of 5 mega pixels with 1080p HD recording and LED flash. It also features a VGA front facing shooter.
- The connectivity features included in this smartphone are Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G HSPA+ / 4G LTE.
- Nokia Lumia 1320 will work on a battery of 3400 mAh.
Our take: Both the smartphones have been getting pretty good reviews globally but their success will be determined only by how they are priced. Expect the Lumia 525 to be priced around Rs 10,000 and the Lumia 1320 to be priced around Rs 22,000-24,000.