In today’s day and age, when the smartphones are becoming the centre of your communication needs, a smartphone with a long-lasting battery surely makes a lot of sense, especially for the ones who are always on the move. Lenovo has just launched one such device in the country, the Lenovo S860 at a price of Rs 21,500 which comes with a gigantic 4,000 mAh battery under the hood. Not only it can last really long, it can also act as an independent portable battery pack which can charge other devices using the bundled microUSB cable..
Lenovo S860 Specifications
- 5.3-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB non-expandable storage
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.6MP front snapper
- Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and A-GPS
- 4000 mAh battery, can act as external battery pack
- Colours Available: Titanium
- Price: Rs 21,500
It comes in a brushed metallic finish which makes it resistant to scratches and finger prints. It is a pretty well-built device but has nothing special on the offer except the battery. We suggest you go in for a device in the same range and buy yourself a portable charger instead. You can look at the likes of Moto X and Grand 2 in this price range.