Lenovo has launched A6000, its low end 4G smartphone at the CES 2015, held in Las Vegas. Priced at just $169 in the US, the device will be making its way to the Indian market by next month. The company claims that it will be priced below Micromax’ 4G handset Yu Yureka and Redmi Note 4G. The device will be launched exclusively on Flipkart.
Hardware and software specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280*720 pixel resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory
- microSD support
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Dual SIM with both Micro-SIMs
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.2mm thick and weighs 128 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
- Colors: Black
The timing for the launch is apt, as telcos are gearing up for 4G service launch in the country.