Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has finally launched its new flagship smartphone Elife E6. The device was globally launched a few months ago and was pre launched in India few days back on some online stores for Rs 22,165. However, presently you need to pay Rs 22,999 to lay your hands onto this. While the device looked attractive at the first glance, we decided to check out the features and specifications in detail.
Here is all what it has for you-
- Display- 5-inch OGS(One-Glass-Solution) (1080x1920 pixels) AMOLED display
- Chipset, Processor and RAM- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek processor built on ARM Cortex A7 architecture, 2GB of RAM
- Memory- 32GB internal storage with no slot for microSD card
- Camera-13-megapixel rear camera with auto focus, LED flash and a second generation BSI sensor, 5-megapixel front facing camera
- Operating System-Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Amigo UI modifications by Gionee
- Connectivity- Wi-Fi/GPS/Bluetooth 4.0/FM radio
- Battery- Non-removable 2020mAh Battery
- Weight and Thickness-,128 grams, 6.18mm
The display and the rest of the body give the phone a premium look. The powerful processor and Gionee’s modifications to the operating system complements this further. After these modifications, the operating system looks very close to Apple’s iOS rather than Google’s Android platform. Similarly, for features like camera quality and powerful battery backup, it gets full marks.
The device runs Heartbeat Synchronizing technology for reduction of power consumption by synchronously waking up apps every ten minutes.
It also sports features like gestures control so that a user can take a call by directly raising the phone up to their ears. It recognizes many more such gestures.
Despite all its premium looks and features, the device is selling at a discount to many known counterparts. Perhaps this makes it’s even stronger one. Don’t miss out to check it in person.