Airtel was bestowed at the GSMA Asia Mobile awards 2008 for its Music on Demand service .Airtel bagged the prestigious award in the category “Best Mobile Music,TV or Video service”. Airtel’s Music on demand service allows users to call in on a voice short code and listen to the music of their choice.
Bharti Airtel bags the Best Mobile Music TV or Video Service at the GSMA Asia Mobile Award 2008
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
IPL/ cricket rights is the main reason Hotstar sells. Many people use it to watch it on TV or laptop…
Even a price of zero makes no sense. Because it immediately makes the new owners liable for current and future…
This great figment of imagination is nothing but a planned bailout at taxpayers' expense. Private profits, Public losses! During the…
Kaushik Roy :
Jio will say they do not need help as they are in profit. Then government say we can not taken…
- Vodafone Idea Disappoints, Breaks Subscribers Addition Streak: TRAI 146
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Won’t Get Any AGR Relief 97
- Bharti Airtel Wants 5G Smartphones to Support Existing Spectrum Bands 61
- Vodafone Idea Major Prepaid Plans Available at Reduced Rates 59
- Reliance Jio Much Ahead of Airtel, Vi to Offer 4G+ In India 43
- 5G Support Across All Bands Might Increase Smartphone Prices, Says Chinese Companies
- Disney+ Hotstar Just Got More Expensive With Plans Starting at Rs 499
- BSNL, Vodafone Idea Merger Only Solution: Deutsche Bank
- BSNL Should Be Privatised: CUTS International
- Reliance Jio Exceeds Expectations In Profits But Gets Limited By ARPU