For the upcoming assembly election in Delhi opposition party BJP has started its election campaigning in an innovative way.In an effort to reach out to the voters BJP candidates will send a voice SMS to all MTNL Delhi users requesting them to convey their suggestions and grievances.If a voter responds to the call another voice message will be sent by the candidate within a short span in which the aspirant will give a brief remark to the electorate.
- Jio Announces VoLTE Based International Roaming Services in India
- OnePlus 5G Smartphone to Debut With a $100 Increase in Price Tag: Report
- Airtel VoLTE Goes Live in 21 Markets Across India, Compatible Smartphone List Grows Bigger
- PUBG Mobile Receives New Beryl M762 Rifle and Hardcore Arcade Mode With Latest Update
- Honor 8C With Snapdragon 632 SoC is Expected to Launch in India Next Week