For the upcoming assembly election in Delhi opposition party BJP has started its election campaigning in an innovative way.In an effort to reach out to the voters BJP candidates will send a voice SMS to all MTNL Delhi users requesting them to convey their suggestions and grievances.If a voter responds to the call another voice message will be sent by the candidate within a short span in which the aspirant will give a brief remark to the electorate.
- Asus Zenfone 5 With iPhone X Like Notch Leaked
- BSNL Confirmed to Launch 4G Services in Arunachal Pradesh Very Soon
- Nokia 4 With Snapdragon 450 SoC Could Be Unveiled at the MWC 2018
- Jivi Mobiles and Reliance Jio Joins Hands to Offer a 4G VoLTE Smartphone at an Effective Price of Rs 699
- Blackberry KEYone Successor to Feature Snapdragon 660 SoC and Up to 8GB of RAM