For the upcoming assembly election in Delhi opposition party BJP has started its election campaigning in an innovative way.In an effort to reach out to the voters BJP candidates will send a voice SMS to all MTNL Delhi users requesting them to convey their suggestions and grievances.If a voter responds to the call another voice message will be sent by the candidate within a short span in which the aspirant will give a brief remark to the electorate.
- WhatsApp Beta 2.18.221 for Android Brings Suspicious Link Detection Feature
- Trai Lays Down Strict Norms Against Pesky Calls; Telcos Say Solution is Inefficient and Costly
- BSNL to Install 10,000 FTTH Connections and 800 BTS Sites in J&K to Improve Network
- OnePlus 6 Can Be Picked Up for Rs 1,500 Discount Under Back-to-School Offer
- Reliance Jio Download Speed Improved in June After Registering Two Months Decline: Trai