For the upcoming assembly election in Delhi opposition party BJP has started its election campaigning in an innovative way.In an effort to reach out to the voters BJP candidates will send a voice SMS to all MTNL Delhi users requesting them to convey their suggestions and grievances.If a voter responds to the call another voice message will be sent by the candidate within a short span in which the aspirant will give a brief remark to the electorate.
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Lite, and Galaxy S10+ Leaked Picture Reveals Rear Camera Placement
- Vodafone First Recharge Prepaid Plans Start at Rs 176 and Offers Up to 126GB of Data
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Starts Receiving January Security Patch Update With System Improvements
- Bharti Airtel Rs 1,699 Yearly Prepaid Plan With 1GB Dailly Data Benefit Launched
- Tata Docomo Starts Offering Rs 165 Prepaid Plan With Unlimited Calling, 56 Days Validity and 4GB Data