The Oppo Mirror 5, which was officially announced last month, has been launched in India today. Priced at Rs. 15,990, the Oppo Mirror 5 features a unique diamond-patterened design on the rear and a 64-bit quad-core processor. The device will be available in two colours, white and blue, starting next week across India.
The Oppo Mirror 5 features a 5-inch qHD IPS LCD display, a quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, a microSD card slot, an 8-megapixel primary camera, a 5-megapixel secondary camera, 4G LTE connectivity, and a 2,420 mAh battery.
Oppo Mirror 5 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, 220 ppi
- Android 5.1 Lollipop-based Color OS 2.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, and Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (compatible upto 128GB)
- 8-megapixel primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, HDR, Panorama, 1080p video recording, and 5-megapixel secondary camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port with USB Host
- 2,420 mAh non-removable battery
For the price, the Oppo Mirror 5 is not well-equipped, but then, the company is focussing on fashion aficionados with this device. Yes, the device has an attractive design, but we think that there is a very small market for this. At this price, consumers can buy very well equipped devices such as the Xiaomi Mi 4i, Xiaomi Mi 4, Huawei Honor 6, and the likes.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.