The Oppo Mirror 5, which was officially announced last month, has been launched in India today. Priced at Rs. 15,990, the Oppo Mirror 5 features a unique diamond-patterened design on the rear and a 64-bit quad-core processor. The device will be available in two colours, white and blue, starting next week across India.
The Oppo Mirror 5 features a 5-inch qHD IPS LCD display, a quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, a microSD card slot, an 8-megapixel primary camera, a 5-megapixel secondary camera, 4G LTE connectivity, and a 2,420 mAh battery.
Oppo Mirror 5 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, 220 ppi
- Android 5.1 Lollipop-based Color OS 2.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, and Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (compatible upto 128GB)
- 8-megapixel primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, HDR, Panorama, 1080p video recording, and 5-megapixel secondary camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port with USB Host
- 2,420 mAh non-removable battery
For the price, the Oppo Mirror 5 is not well-equipped, but then, the company is focussing on fashion aficionados with this device. Yes, the device has an attractive design, but we think that there is a very small market for this. At this price, consumers can buy very well equipped devices such as the Xiaomi Mi 4i, Xiaomi Mi 4, Huawei Honor 6, and the likes.