BSNL’s Postpaid subscribers now can check their Voice Calls and 3G data usage in details just through on-line billing system on self care portal. Presently the service is available for Tamilnadu, Chennai, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala circles only. It will be launched for other circles in next few months.
Apart from the bill summary, now the current voice / data usage for postpaid 2G / 3G customer are available on BSNL’s customer care portal – http://portal.bsnl.in. To use this new service, subscriber needs to open the site on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox Browser and follow the procedure as below:
1.Click on upper tab: “Duplicate bill / Usage details” mentioned on Self Care Portal.
2. Click on Left menu: “Usage details”.
3. Enter Mobile number and Account number.
4. Click on “generate PIN” .
5. You will shortly receive an SMS on the specified mobile giving your PIN number.
6. Enter this PIN.
7. Now you can see the current Un-billed usage on the screen.
8. This information can be saved as a PDF document by clicking on “Save as PDF”.