AIRCEL the fast growing Pan India telecom operator in the country, today announced the launch of the Prepaid ISD calling cards (World Calling Card) for Aircel prepaid and postpaid subscribers in Uttar Pradesh (West) telecom circle to make cheapest ISD calls.
With Aircel ILD calling cards, comes in 3 denomination of Rs 50, Rs 100 and Rs 200 with the validity of 30, 60 and 90 days respectively. The operator claims that subscribers can save up-to 85% on ISD calls from their prepaid and postpaid mobile phones.
Aircel ISD Calling Card comes with prepaid options so no security deposit is required to make ISD calls from postpaid. The card offers per minute tariffs for ISD calls.
Aircel ISD Calling Card Tariff In Details :
How to use Aircel Calling Cards:-
• Scratch the silver foil on the card and note your Account ID. Please do not share this with anyone including our customer service.
• Dial 59777 (Toll Free) from your Aircel mobile.
• The IVR would request you to enter your account ID.
• Post this you may choose to register your number on the services. If you register your number with the service, you would not be required to enter your account ID again if you dial from same Aircel mobile number to the toll free number.
• To make an ISD call, dial the country code (Eg.001 for US/Canada) followed by the city code and phone number.
• Dial 0# for other options where you can set your PIN-LESS dialing & Speed dial list.
•You can add up-to 9 PIN-LESS & Speed dial numbers through the IVR.
Speaking on the occasion of Launch of Aircel ILD calling cards, Mr. Ranjit Singh Sodhi, Operations Head of UPW said “In this festival season we are delighted to announce the launch of ILD calling cards for Aircel subscribers in UPW. Aircel Long Distance Calling Card provides the most competitive ISD tariff across operators to our prepaid as well as postpaid customers”