Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is targeting corporate houses in Jharkhand by providing third-generation (3G) mobile services. BSNL is planning to start 3G services in Jharkhand by end of February.Once it gets activated, it will support video chat ,streaming videos and broadband.Firstly,the service will start in Dhanbad and Ranchi and than in other parts of the state.
- JioPhone 2 Flash Sale to Commence Tomorrow, WhatsApp for KaiOS Soon Expected
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus With Bigger 10.1-inch Screen, AI Face Unlock and 8620mAh Battery Launched
- Aircel Knocks on Supreme Court Doors Asking for Repayment of Rs 453 Crore from Airtel
- MTNL Losses Widened to Rs 943 Crore During Q1 FY19
- Indian Banks Preparedness For Cyber Attacks is Inadequate: Experts