Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is targeting corporate houses in Jharkhand by providing third-generation (3G) mobile services. BSNL is planning to start 3G services in Jharkhand by end of February.Once it gets activated, it will support video chat ,streaming videos and broadband.Firstly,the service will start in Dhanbad and Ranchi and than in other parts of the state.
- Motorola Confirms No Monthly Security Patch Updates for Moto G6 and Moto E5 Series
- Detel D1 Talkey Dual-SIM Feature Phone Launched at Rs 699
- WhatsApp Working on Double Sticker Feature for Android Users
- Vodafone Expands VoLTE Footprint to Chennai
- BSNL is Offering 30GB of Data With the Rs 1711 Postpaid Data Add On Pack