ASUS has launched two smartphone accessories in India today; the Lolliflash and the ZenEars, at Rs. 899 and Rs. 699 respectively. The Lollflash is a smartphone camera accessory that is targeted to be used with the front-facing camera, while the ZenEars is an in-ear headphones to be used with smartphones. These accessories were first showcased during the company’s ZenFestival event where the ASUS Zenfone Selfie, the ASUS Zenfone Laser, the ASUS Zenfone Deluxe, and the ASUS Zenfone Max were announced.
The ASUS Lolliflash helps in brightening up the faces in the image using two LED lights. It has a dual-tone flash, so the resulting images don’t have washed out faces. It connects to any smartphone or table using a 3.5 mm headphone jack, and has a 65 mAh battery. The company claims that it can last upto 3000 snaps when used in flash mode, while users can expect it to be lit up for 3 hours in low-flash mode or 20 minutes in high-flash mode. It is offered in five colours; black, blue, red, white, and yellow.
ASUS Lolliflash Specifications
- Dual-Color Dual-Tone LED Lights, three-level brightness settings, 70-degree beam wide projection angle
- 70-degree Light Projection and Red-Eye Reduction
- Connects via 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 65 mAh battery; 31.5 x 11 mm; 8g
The ZenEars in-ear headphones are designed to be used with smartphones, and come with custom driver technology as well as the company’s Sonic Master 2.0 audio technology. It has an in-line microphone and a button to receive and end calls, and the company claims that these set of earphones can reduce distortion, restore music details, and output crystal-clear sound.
Asus ZenEars Specifications
- Fusion Audio Driver and Sonic Master 2.0 Audio Technology
- Ergonomic Design, In-line Microphone, and Button
- Distortion Reduction, Patented Damping System, and Transmission Tube