SamMobile is reporting that Samsung might launch the much hyped Galaxy Alpha in India on 27th September at an event in New Delhi. Termed as the ‘Next Generation Stlylephone’, the Galaxy Alpha will sport a metal frame. Often criticized for its all plastic look, Samsung is aiming for a turn over with this device, and the upcoming Galaxy Note 4. Replicating the Apple iPhone 5S, the smartphone has an aluminium frame wrapped around the device. It gives a premium feel and is among those few Android smartphones such as the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact and the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact which offer high-end features in a compact package. The device features a 4.7-inch Super AMOLED HD display, powered by an Exynos 5 Octa 5430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The device runs Android 4.4 KitKat and has Samsung’s TouchWiz on top. It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with 4K video recording ability, a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera, and is fuelled by an 1,860mAh battery. There’s still no clear information about its possible pricing in India but as we reported earlier, Samsung might launch it in offline stores only but take that report with a pinch of salt.
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Lite, and Galaxy S10+ Leaked Picture Reveals Rear Camera Placement
- Vodafone First Recharge Prepaid Plans Start at Rs 176 and Offers Up to 126GB of Data
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Starts Receiving January Security Patch Update With System Improvements
- Bharti Airtel Rs 1,699 Yearly Prepaid Plan With 1GB Dailly Data Benefit Launched
- Tata Docomo Starts Offering Rs 165 Prepaid Plan With Unlimited Calling, 56 Days Validity and 4GB Data
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info