SamMobile is reporting that Samsung might launch the much hyped Galaxy Alpha in India on 27th September at an event in New Delhi. Termed as the ‘Next Generation Stlylephone’, the Galaxy Alpha will sport a metal frame. Often criticized for its all plastic look, Samsung is aiming for a turn over with this device, and the upcoming Galaxy Note 4. Replicating the Apple iPhone 5S, the smartphone has an aluminium frame wrapped around the device. It gives a premium feel and is among those few Android smartphones such as the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact and the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact which offer high-end features in a compact package. The device features a 4.7-inch Super AMOLED HD display, powered by an Exynos 5 Octa 5430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The device runs Android 4.4 KitKat and has Samsung’s TouchWiz on top. It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with 4K video recording ability, a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera, and is fuelled by an 1,860mAh battery. There’s still no clear information about its possible pricing in India but as we reported earlier, Samsung might launch it in offline stores only but take that report with a pinch of salt.
- Airtel Thanks Members Can Pre-Order the Apple iPhone XS and XS Starting Tonight
- Top 5 Features of the Upcoming Motorola One Power
- Airtel Launches Rs 168 Prepaid Recharge With 28-Day Validity, 1GB Daily Data and Hello Tune Subscription
- Redmi Note 5 Pro Users Started Receiving MIUI 10 Stable Update via OTA
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio and Investment Firms Finish Bidding for Aircel Assets Sale
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info