Sony has launched the compact version of its flagship smartphone Z1 in the form of Xperia Z1 Compact for Rs 36,990. It is actually the real mini or compact version of the flagship device as it carries over everything from the Z1 except the screen size. Let us take a look at its specifications:
- 4.3-inch Triluminos Display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean but will surely get updates in future as well
- 20.7MP camera unit at the rear with Exmos RS sensor for better imaging quality in varied lighting conditions. It teams up with a 2.2MP front snapper
- 16GB of internal memory is present which can be expanded via a microSD card by another 32GB
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS and NFC will be present for connectivity
- 2300 mAh battery unit
- Black, White, Lime and Pink colour options
- Rs 36,990
The only difference between the Z1 and Z1 compact is the fact that the former has a bigger screen and a better battery. The price difference between the two is Rs 5,000-6,000. So if you wanted top of the line specs in a compact package, the search stops here.