LeEco, which was previously known as LeTV, has launched its flagship smartphone in India today as promised earlier. The LeEco Le Max, is a large-screen phablet with high-end internals, and is priced at Rs. 32,999 in the country. It features a 6.33-inch QHD display, a Snapdragon 810 processor, 4GB RAM, and a fingerprint sensor on its back.
LeEco Le Max Specifications
- Android 5.0 Lollipop-based EUI
- 6.33-inch IPS LCD display, 1,440 x 2,560 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 21-megapixel primary camera (1/2.3-inch Sony IMX230 sensor), phase-detection autofocus, phase-detection autofocus, OIS, ƒ/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, and 4K video recording
- 4-megapixel secondary camera (OmniVision OV4688 sensor), 2µm pixel size, wide-angle lens, and 1080p video recording
- LeHiFi audio chip by AKG
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with 64-bit octa-core CPU and Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB LP-DDR4 RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage
- Accelerometer, ambient-light sensor, fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, gyrosensor
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Bluetooth 4.1 (with Apt-X and LE), USB Type-C port (with MHL and USB OTG), and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3,400 mAh battery; 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; 204g
The LeEco Le Max will be available in two storage variants – the 64GB variant for Rs. 32,999 and the 128GB gold variant for Rs. 36,999 – and both will be available exclusively through Flipkart. The company will sell the Le Max through flash sales, which will be conducted on February 16, and the registrations for the sale will start soon.
The 128GB storage variant of the Le Max, which will be available for a steep price of Rs. 69,999, will come in pink colour and a sapphire protection for the display. Only 1,000 units of this variant will be available, hence the extremely high price tag. What do you think about the smartphone? It ticks all the places in terms of specifications, but will it be able to perform as well?