Seems Operators are competing to launch some or the other products newly into the market and lure customers so that their products become a hit. We have one such service provider with us now who is trying to grab attention with a Product.
Vodafone says Hello to Vodafone RED, claims to be the best Postpaid to offer with 6 unique benefits designed especially for users’ unique needs. Get more of voice, SMS and internet in a single plan, share your plan benefits with your loved ones, use your internet across devices and much more!
Vodafone RED Plan Details and Offers:
- Add a Device : Add your device (tabs,dongles,etc.) and share internet allowance for a monthly sum of Rs 50 per device, get additional 1GB Data for Rs 300.
- Share your plan : Add your family and share usage.minimise wastage of benefits,get a single bill on a single due date.
- Relationship Manager : Direct access to a relationship manager for all your needs, premium call centre service on basic plans.
- Payback : Redeem your PAYBACK loyalty points to pay your Vodafone bill, get 500 bonus points with Vodafone RED,shop at various multi-branded stores with your PAYBACK loyalty card to earn points.
- Vodafone Safety Apps : Vodafone Guardian App to create a safe smartphone environment for your child. Password Manager App to store all your passwords in one place.
- All-In-One Plans : Enjoy benefits across all legs of usage – Voice, SMS and internet. No need to take separate packs, get value way beyond the way rental charged.
We have RED 499, 899, 1299, 1499 Plans under Vodafone RED Postpaid plans with respective benefits.
Dear readers how do you feel about these plans ? Do you think these plans and unique benefits are good enough to attract customers come the RED way ? Do let us know via comments.
Note: Plans/Benefits may vary according to circle. Please check and confirm benefits with respective circle’s cc. Even Airtel recently rebranded its postpaid plan as Airtel myPlan and also introduced Airtel My Pack for its prepaid users.
Passionately following the Indian #Telecom Industry for over a decade from Business, Consumer and a Technical perspective. My primary focus area is Consumer & Digital Experience.