At their Unpacked 2014 Episode 2 event which is being held in Berlin, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been official announced. The Galaxy Note 4 features a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The Galaxy Note 4 looks good, thanks to a metal frame and a faux-leather back. The device is equipped with an octa-core Exynos processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It comes pre-loaded with Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
There's a 16MP primary camera with autofocus, optical image stabilisation, an LED flash and an ability to record 4K videos. There's also a 3.7MP front-facing camera which can record videos 2K videos. Apart from the usual sensors that are found in smartphones, Samsung has put in all kinds of new sensors such as geo-magnetic, UV sensor and a heart rate sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specifications
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED screen, QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution, S Pen
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat, TouchWiz UI, S Pen
- 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos processor, 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 16MP primary camera with autofocus, LED flash, 4K video recording
- 3.7PM front-facing secondary camera, 2K video recording
- 4G LTE (country-dependant), 3G (42Mbps HSDPA), dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA
- A-GPS with GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth v 4.1 (BLE, ANT+), IR LED, USB v2.0 port with MHL 3.0
- Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB, Proximity, Barometer, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Sensor
- S Pen Features: Air Command (Action Memo, Smart Select, Image Clip, Screen Write), S Note, Snap Note, Direct Pen Input
- 3220 mAh battery, 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5mm, 176g
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 might be available in India by October but its price hasn't been announced.